Friday, March 27, 2009

Roxanne's Christmas list (Shop early!)

Roxanne demanded equal time for dogs. And since she doesn't have opposable thumbs, which makes typing difficult, I agreed to post this for her.























*Notes: Roxanne specified that she prefers the memory foam mattress for her bed. She also said, and I'm quoting here: "Roxy don't go for that fake stuff in her bling!" Guess that means no rhinestones.


Today's guest poster: DineometerDeb of the fabulous blog http://www.dineometer.blogspot.com/.

4 comments:

Gritsmom said...

Dogs are the new Barbies. Their furniture is better than mine.

tut-tut said...

GREAT blog!

tut-tut said...

Hey, that guy? with the doggie/baby sling? I don't like his smile . . .

DineometerDeb said...

Tut, I am thinking it is humiliation, as I notice the same expression on the dog.